Samstag, 19. Mai 2012

i had a talk with my mom a few days ago
i felt like crying as she told my how much she is worried about me
i didn't
i sat there and tried to appease her, so i had to tell her lies.

the next day i woke up. my mom wasn't at home. i found this in my room:


 translation:

Good morning my toots!
I hope, you overcame the party last night and you have no hangover now. (=

Sorry, i can't cut my worries of so fast as i would like it, so i put the scale in your room. I hope being at fault, when i think you balance too little. But if i should be right, please be honest -especially to yourself! Please, you have to accept than, that you have to increase and controll your weight constant. Please! Please! Please!!!
I love you!!
Kiss, Mama

now, i had to cry. a long time. i don't want to make my mum crying or worrying. i love her so much. but i'm to fat and to big.. i don't know what to do...


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen